Sunday, July 01, 2007

Tagged for 8RF game....!

Hmmm....Amrit has tagged me for this game, called 8RF.
The rules are quiet simple viz

*Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
**Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
***Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

Eight Random Facts about myself

Read on

1. I don't have any photograph of mine till age one.

2. I talk less and my mom says I have always been like this only.

3.I got a double promotion when I entered in my III grade and so I directly got promoted to IV grade thereby skipped my III class....:-)...Lucky me...:-P

4. I love music and I sing considerably well. [I think so.!]

5. My ipod has a space of 60 GB out of which 36 GB is free. And yeah I am ready to donate it. ;-)

6. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an Air Hostess but somebody told me that this job is equivalent to a high paid servant. You can imagine what "Servant" could mean to a little girl. And so ....ahh... my dream got shattered.

7. I am a Computer engineer but I am too bad in coding.

8. I just love to design my dresses and I am a fashion freak.

Yeah ...done with the rule one.

Now I have to tag 8 people...tough job.

Ok...Ranu, Meenal,Jai,Joy, Avinash

Thats it.
I know only 5 people to tag.!!!

Game over.

2 comments:

amrit said...

:) Do donate fast. Waiting! :)

Maniac said...

what 8RF??

Everything in my life is random and unusual.. :P

u knw dat vry well.